Age UK Raffle Rules
- 1) Age UK Raffles are open via the website to all mainland Great Britain residents (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005) over the age of 16. By submitting an entry via the website, each entrant (i) confirms that they are eligible to do so and are eligible to claim any prize that they may win, and (ii) is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 2) No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- 3) If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be disqualified from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the purchase price will be returned.
- 4) Winners may be required to take part in Age UK publicity and promotional activity. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Age UK may use photographs and images of the entrant and any other materials that the entrant submits.
- 5) All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Age UK.
- 6) There are three raffles during the year. Age UK may at its discretion offer prize options for selected prizes. Prizes are not negotiable or transferable. Images of prizes displayed on our website and marketing materials are for illustrative purposes only. Age UK reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Age UK’s control make it necessary to do so.
- 7) Age UK may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the VIP raffle scheme. So long as entrants have complied with the terms and conditions of the raffle, such cancellation will not affect their prior purchase of raffle entries nor their rights as a holder of such raffle entries.
- 8) All response handling activities are being externally managed on behalf of Age UK by its External Lottery Manager CFP Lottery and Raffles Ltd (“CFP”). CFP Lottery and Raffles Ltd trades as CFP. CFP is a registered External Lottery Manager (“ELM”) licensed by the Gambling Commission licence number 000–000584–N–103710–09.
- 9) Age UK is registered with the Gambling Commission to operate this raffle. This licence is issued under Part 5 of the Gambling Act 2005.
Spring Raffle 2018 rules
- 10) All ticket entries must be received by midnight on 29th March 2018.
- 11) Late entries will be entered into the next applicable raffle.
- 12) Age UK will not be responsible for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit for any reason including as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. No more than 60 entry tickets can be purchased per person for the Age UK Spring Raffle 2018.
- 13) The Age UK Spring Raffle 2018 draw will take place on 5th April 2018. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the date. A list of winners will also be published on the Age UK website within two weeks of the Raffle draw date. Please keep the ticket number as record of proof of purchase.
- 14) Prize options
- a) Hyundai i10 or £10,000 cash prize. Raffle terms apply.
- b) Apple MacBook Air laptop or £1,000 cash prize. Raffle terms apply.
- 15) Any prize that is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by Age UK to contact the winner will be disposed of at Age UK’s discretion. Winners will have one month after notification to claim their prizes.
- 16) For entries to the Age UK Spring Raffle 2018 purchased online with a debit card, a search will be undertaken by a third party for the purpose of verifying that the entrant is aged 18 or over.
- 17) Once the entrant’s age has been confirmed, an email will be sent to the entrant confirming their entry into the raffle and raffle entry numbers.
- 18) If Age UK is unable to obtain satisfactory verification of the age of an entrant within 72 hours of their entry then the entrant will not be entered into the Raffle and Age UK will keep the payment as a donation.
- 19) Entries must be bought by the entrant for the entrant and cannot be bought on behalf of any other person.
Fast Reply Draw rules
- 20) Entries to the Fast Reply Draw must be received by 15th February 2018.
- 21) In order to be entered into the Fast Reply Draw the entrants must have purchased the tickets for the Age UK Spring Raffle 2018 via post and must have affixed the Fast Reply entry sticker to the return envelope (this does not apply to fast entries received online).
- 22) Entrants to the Fast Reply Draw will be eligible to win one of ten M&S Gift Cards worth £50.
- 23) The Fast Reply Draw will take place once all the Fast Reply entries have been verified.
- 24) Ten Fast Reply Draw winners will each receive a £50 M&S Gift Cards. Prizes will be sent to the winners by post within two weeks of the Fast Reply Draw taking place.
- 25) A list of the winners will be published on the Age UK website two weeks after the Fast Reply Draw takes place.
- 26) One prize per person only for the Fast Reply Draw.
- 27) The decision of Age UK is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
For more information about Age UK, our raffles and other ways to donate, please visit www.ageuk.org.uk or contact our dedicated supporter services team by calling 0800 169 6565.
Requests for additional raffle tickets (up to a maximum of 60 tickets per person) or requests to be removed from future raffle mailings should be addressed to Age UK Spring Raffle, c/o CFP Lottery and Raffles Ltd, Suite 1, Beechwood ,Grove Park, White Waltham, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3LW
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk