Age UK Weekly
Lottery Name: The Age UK Weekly Lottery
Promoter: Age UK Enterprises Limited
Lottery administration and Player Support
Email: email@example.com or call 0800 849 6070
- 1) Your purchase of Lottery chances is from the Society solely in accordance with the rules under which the Society promotes its lotteries.
- 2) You accept that this lottery is regulated by the Gambling Commission under legislation laid down in the Gambling Act 2005 as amended and that, in certain circumstances, we may therefore be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
- 3) You must be 18 or over to enter. Entries not to be sold to or by anyone under 18 years of age.
- 4) You warrant that you meet the Lottery entry age requirements and are able in all legal respects to enter and participate in the Age UK Weekly Lottery. The Promoter may request that you confirm and substantiate this warranty.
- 5) The Promoter (Age UK Enterprises Ltd) will conduct the weekly lottery draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house. The award and receipt by you of any Lottery prize is subject to your compliance with these Age UK Weekly Lottery Rules.
- 6) The winning numbers will be published on the Age UK website and will be available via the Age UK Weekly Lottery helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 0800 849 6070 (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
- 7) The cost of each entry is £1. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted. Only entries for which full payment has been made will be eligible to win a prize. Lottery entries may not be transferred by entrants.
- 8) All proceeds from the Lottery go to Age UK Enterprises Limited (Company No.: 3156159), a trading Company of Age UK, which gives all profits to that charity. Age UK Company No.: 6825798. Registered Charity No.: 1128267. The registered office for both Age UK and for Age UK Enterprises Ltd is Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA
- 9) The Promoter may reject any application without giving reason at its absolute discretion.
- 10) The prizes for the Age UK Weekly Lottery are printed in the leaflets provided and are advertised on the Age UK website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
- 11) The Promoter is not liable to any participant for any delay in bank payments.
- 12) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- 13) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- 14) All Members are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the promoter with their accurate and up to date contact details and the promoter will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any member due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the member has provided
- 15) The Promoter reserves the right to use Winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be used in summary e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
- 16) The promoter excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a lottery prize in connection with or arising from the use of the Age UK Weekly Lottery prizes or participation in the Age UK Weekly Lottery.
- 17) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- 18) The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via the Age UK Website and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
- 19) Age UK is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the Age UK website or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 0800 849 6070.
- 20) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
Age UK is a registered trademark of Age UK. The use of the name and logo is done so under licence between Age UK and Age UK Enterprises Limited. Age UK Enterprises Limited is registered in England and Wales number 3156159. Age UK Enterprises Limited registered address: Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA.
The Age UK Weekly Lottery is promoted and administered by Age UK Enterprises Limited, a member of the Age UK Group. Responsible Person: Rajeev Arya (Age UK Enterprises). £1 per entry. You must be 18 or over to enter. Entries not to be sold to or by anyone under 18 years of age.. Age UK Enterprises Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. License number 004887. Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Age UK Enterprises Limited is the commercial arm of Age UK (charity no. 1128267) and donates its net profits to that charity. Age UK Enterprises Limited is registered in England and Wales no. 3156159. Registered address: Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA. The Age UK Group includes the charity and its group of companies who work with local Age UKs and National Partners (Age Cymru, Age Scotland and Age NI).