Age UK Weekly Lottery
Facebook Like Draw
- 1. The Age UK Weekly Lottery Facebook like Draw is promoted by Age UK Local Programmes Lottery CIC (company number 11335613) (the “Promoter”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Age UK (charity number 1128267, company number 06825798).
- 2. The closing date for the Facebook like Draw is 8th March 2020.
- 3. Qualifying responses will comprise of Facebook likes (Thumbs up emoji) and comment of how winnings would be spent.
- 4. The Facebook like draw will take place 16th March 2020.
- 5. The draw will be made utilising a random number generator that has been tested and approved by an independent third-party test house.
- 6. The prize will be one year's subscription to the Age UK Weekly Lottery (Friday draw only) of a value of £52.
- 7. There are no alternatives to the prize awarded and the prize is not transferrable.
- 8. The winner must supply name, address and date of birth details to be entered into the draws for full Gambling Commission compliance and to issue any winnings.
- 9. Entrants must be 18 or over, a resident of the United Kingdom and must agree to comply with the Age UK Weekly Lottery Rules.
- 10. No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- 11. Further Facebook like Draw details, can be obtained by telephoning the Age UK Weekly Lottery helpline on 0800 849 8198 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).
- 12. The Promoter(s) reserve the right to use Facebook like Draw winner’ name for promotional purposes. These will only be utilised in summary, e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
- 13. The Promoters may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application or terminate or suspend the scheme.
- 14. The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to these terms and conditions shall, once made, be final and binding.